A Customer Success Specialist at Linode is passionate about our customers and is driven to ensure that our customers reach their goals effectively and efficiently through our cloud services platform. In this role, you will effectively engage customers at all stages of their lifecycle, drive the customer’s voice into Linode’s decision-making process, influence Linode’s own internal roadmap, uncover business & operational challenges the customer could encounter as they grow, and ensure the optimal use of our service offerings.
This is a unique opportunity to directly engage with customers, either individually, or as part of groups targeted in larger campaigns to proactively influence the successful use of our platform. If you have a passion for personally engaging with customers, helping them solve their technical challenges, and guiding them toward meeting their goals, then this position is for you.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver valuable, consistent, proactive interactions appropriate to the customers’ needs
- Handle incoming requests from engaged customers
- Develop regular reviews of customer health metrics to measure and act upon to drive departmental success
- Analyze customer behavior patterns, discovering and acting upon insights that proactively improve retention, prevent failure, and reinforce the success of our customers
- Assist in the collection, aggregation, and reporting of customer needs to be discovered during in-person discussions, executive business reviews, and surveys
- Help the team in championing the voice of our customers, guiding our platform toward opportunities that will lend themselves to our customers finding long-term success in our services
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology discipline (or equivalent work experience)
- 4+ years of customer-facing experience in a technical field
- Strong listening, speaking, reading comprehension and writing skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in cloud computing concepts, preferably in Linux-based systems
- Ability to learn technical and complex concepts and apply them quickly
- Comfort on a small team, building process and contributing to decision-making and direction
Work With Us
- Philadelphia Office: Our HQ is one of the coolest tech buildings in Philly; join us on N3RD street! (https://www.linode.com/press/linode-buys-real-world-bank-for-phila-office)
- Flexible work hours: We offer a flexible work schedule, a generous paid time off package, and two work from home days on a weekly basis.
- Unbelievable benefits: We provide comprehensive health insurance, 401(k) contributions, a profit-sharing program, and pension plans.
- Monthly wellness reimbursements: up to $100 towards gym memberships, diet plans, massages, etc.
- A Macbook Pro: to use around the office and at home.
- Free hosting service: Take advantage of some Linode service - we’ll pick up the tab.
- Linode Lunch: What goes better with technology than food? Nothing. We bring in a catered lunch every week.
- Competitive salary: It all begins with fair compensation. We believe in paying people well and rewarding those who go the extra mile.
Since 2003, Linode has been providing cloud computing services to customers around the world. Linode offers compute, storage, and networking services from data centers in regions spanning across North America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania. We are committed to making Linode the most simple, powerful and reliable hosting provider that thousands of customers—from the fastest-growing startups to established enterprises—trust. This industry moves fast, but we strive to hire the kind of people who can stay a step ahead and keep us - and themselves - at the top. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming workplace for all.