Linode, the leader in cloud hosting for developers, is seeking a product marketer to drive the global go-to-market strategy and execution of our latest products, services and next generation cloud infrastructure.
As a Product Marketing Specialist, you will play a significant role in telling the world (and company) the story of our product. You will be expected to function as an individual contributor, and as leader of cross-functional initiatives. Your role positively represents how marketing fits alongside engineering and product to help our customers achieve maximum product-market fit.
In this role, you’ll be expected to develop a core understanding of our products and market, but also use your creativity and quantitative thinking to support the marketing of existing products, and launch of new products worldwide. You develop content from a deep understanding of customers, markets, and technologies, and be able to adjust messaging as the marketing team at large continues to assess results and refine next steps.
- Together with the product team, you will develop an understanding of our core products, use cases, and competitive environment to best articulate customer benefit
- Educate and manage expectations with internal stakeholders around marketing initiatives including cross-departmental go-to-market product launch programs
- Coordinate and develop marketing collateral and communication that articulates the benefits of our products to the world (sales documentation, videos, website copy, etc.)
- Build relationships with the engineering, product, sales and marketing orgs to measure impact of initiatives and dependencies before releases
- Develop campaigns to educate customers about the next step in their journey with Linode that drive feature or product adoption and usage
- 1-3+ years marketing experience for high-tech software or hardware solutions
- BA or BS in Marketing, or other related business concentration
- Experience in digital marketing, customer research, and/or product development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills --- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role
- Proficiency in web content management and landing page management applications such as Wordpress and Unbounce. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use smart calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific CTAs.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
- Experience with marketing automation, influencer marketing, loyalty marketing and online advertising are a plus
Work With Us
- Philadelphia office: HQ is one of the coolest tech buildings in Philly; join us on N3RD street!
- Flexible work hours: We offer a flexible work schedule, a generous paid time off package, and two work from home days on a weekly basis.
- Unbelievable benefits: We provide comprehensive health insurance, 401(k) contributions, a profit- sharing program, and pension plans.
- Monthly wellness reimbursements: up to $100 towards gym memberships, diet plans, massages, etc.
- A Macbook Pro: to use around the office and at home.
- Free hosting service: Take advantage of some Linode service - we’ll pick up the tab.
- Linode Lunch: What goes better with technology than food? Nothing. We bring in a catered lunch every week.
- Competitive salary: It all begins with fair compensation. We believe in paying people well and rewarding those who go the extra mile.
Since 2003, Linode has been providing cloud computing services to customers around the world. Linode offers compute, storage, and networking services from ten data centers in regions spanning across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are committed to making Linode the most simple, powerful and reliable hosting provider that thousands of customers—from the fastest-growing startups to established enterprises—trust. This industry moves fast, but we strive to hire the kind of people who can stay a step ahead and keep us - and themselves - at the top. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming workplace for all.